Close the cookies bar at the top of the page, click 'more' and SHARE on Twitter and Facebook for others to enjoy!

Friday, 5 September 2014

In love with Loaring.

Loaring Physiotherapy clinic was a place which I was looking forward to seeing before my trip had began!


Offering physiotherapy to all walks of life, I had seen things from a brand new perspective, after being involved in sport throughout my degree and study time. I had met some truly inspirational patients, some with rare debilitating conditions to people who had fallen off ladders to those with complete joint replacements and even the younger athlete. 
Charlotte Loaring and her incredible members of staff welcomed me as if part of their team. I acheived my goal of learning at least one thing from each member of staff, and will definately be using those skills and knowledge when im practcing myself!
Huge thanks goes out to everyone at Loaring for such an awesome day!

After my day, I travelled back to the WFCU Centre to attend an exhibition match with Dave to relax a bit and see Joey again. We had front row tickets which meant we could see the huge face crushing hits going in from time to time as well as the net ripping shots firing in. Spits win 5-2!

The end of my Windsor experience is quickly approaching, where on Monday I travel to Oakville near Toronto for a final few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment